We work with a wide range of clients to provide high performance and cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves in our flexible and creative approach to meeting client needs for network design, implementation, project management, and documentation.
Our consulting services include:
- Network assessment
- Network designs
- Wireless network site survey, system design, and selection
- Implementation and project management
- Equipment acquisition (computers, servers, networking equipment, etc.)
- Copiers / printers sales and service
The first step in implementing or upgrading a network is to evaluate the current equipment and needs, then discuss your long range goals.
This provides a basis to begin planning a cost-effective, scalable network that will allow for future growth.
With over 35 years of networking expertise in Microsoft Windows, Novell Netware, and various UNIX/Linux platforms, Netlink can solve your most complex architectural and management issues, provide money saving strategies, and assist with difficult technology decisions. From strategy through implementation, our consultants will work with you to analyze issues, arrive at answers and carry out solutions. Our scalable network design practices identify the key management areas. This will ensure your network works at its best today, and continues to meet your business needs in the future.
To accomplish this, Netlink applies a powerful combination of information infrastructure experience, methodologies, tools, and best practices to:
- Analyze network and application performance.
- Improve network performance and resiliency.
- Provide a roadmap for improved network efficiency across the distributed enterprise.
- Create end-to-end networked solutions for business applications